Abstracts and Posters
Please feel free to browse the ECE 2016 abstract publication found below:
Submissions should either be original research or a significant audit and must contain data and results. Case reports which provide novel insights to clinical practice are also acceptable.
All accepted abstracts will be considered for oral or poster presentation. Authors will be informed if the abstract has been accepted mid-March 2016.
You can alter your abstracts at any time up to the deadline of 1 February 2016. See below for further details about amending your abstract.
Amending your submission
You may wish to change your submission. You can do this at any time up to the deadline.
- Log in to the abstract submission system.
- You will see a list of the abstracts that you have submitted. Click on the abstract that you wish to change.
- Amending an abstract is just the same as the original submission process except that the online form will be automatically filled in with the answers that you gave previously. To alter changes in the body of your abstract you will need to make the changes in a template and overwrite your original submission by uploading your most recent file. You don’t have to change an answer if you don’t want to.
- When you reach the final step and press ‘Finish’ you will be sent an email confirming that your abstract has been amended.
- All accepted abstracts will be published online in Endocrine Abstracts. When you reach the final step of the submission process you will also be asked to acknowledge that in submitting your abstract to the congress, you will assign copyright for its publication in Endocrine Abstracts, in all of its formats, to Bioscientifica Ltd.
- Authors will be informed if the abstract has been accepted as a poster or Oral Communication during April 2016.
- Please note all abstracts will be published as submitted. No changes including author names will be able to be made once the edition of Endocrine Abstracts is published.
- No abstracts can be withdrawn after 1 March 2016.
If you have any queries about the submission process or you wish to withdraw an abstract please contact the conference secretariat. Withdrawals may only be made up until 1 March 2016.
- This year our poster sessions will take on a state of the art electronic format. ePosters will be displayed on plasma screens in the main foyer areas of the congress throughout the congress allowing for more interaction with authors and the opportunity for delegates to view posters online during and after the congress.
- Please note ePoster presenters will not be given a specific time or date to present the ePoster, as they will be availble throughout the congress.
- Poster submission is now open! Follow the instructions to prepare your poster before submitting.
- If you have a Guided Poster (e.g. GPXX), you can also use the Print & Deliver service – collect your poster on-site.
- Poster submission deadline: WEDNESDAY 18th May 2016 (23:59 GMT)