ECE 2016 ePoster Submission
- This year our poster sessions will take on a state of the art electronic format. ePosters will be displayed on plasma screens in the main foyer areas of the congress by topic/category area, allowing for more interaction with authors of similar specialism, and the opportunity for delegates to view posters online during and after the congress. This innovative new format will allow us to maximise the exposure of delegates work.
- Please note ePoster presenters will not be given a specific time or date to present the ePoster, as they will be availble throughout the congress.
- Poster submission is now open! Follow the instructions to prepare your poster before submitting.
- Poster submission deadline: WEDNESDAY 18th May 2016 (23:59 GMT)
Things to Remember!
- Only abstracts that are part of the Guided Poster Tour (e.g. GPXX) Need to bring a physical poster to the meeting. You can use the Print & Deliver service offered and collect your poster on-site - THIS IS AN OPTIONAL SERVICE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PRINT YOUR POSTER ELSEWHERE AND BRING TO THE MEETING.
- ePosters will not be presented at a specific time during the meeting. Instead ALL ePoster abstracts will be available on interactive booths located around the congress areas.