Guided Poster Tour Information
Guided Poster tours
- There will be 24 Guided Poster tours taking place across Sunday 29 May, Monday 30 May and Tuesday 31 May, in the exhibition and poster hall at the congress centre (8 per day). The schedule for the Guided Poster tours can be found below.
- These are printed posters that will be available to view throughout the entire congress in the poster, catering and exhibition hall.
- In addition, all accepted Guided Posters will be invited to upload an ePoster that will be displayed by category/topic in the foyer areas of the congress centre throughout the duration of the congress. Please follow the instructions below for ePosters.
- All Guided Posters must be printed PORTRAIT. Poster boards will be 1m wide by 2m high. Fixing materials will be provided.
- Please note that printed Guided Posters must be displayed by the first refreshment break on Sunday 29 May and removed by the last refreshment break on Tuesday 31 May. Please note: any poster not removed by this time will be disposed of.
Guided Poster Tour Schedule:
Please see the schedule for the guided poster tours.
Each day will run 8 parallel poster tours.
- Each Guided Poster tour has two chairpersons to lead the tour and will consist of 8-10 posters over one hour.
- Anyone may join the poster tour at any point, and everyone is encouraged to interact with the presenters and chairpersons.
- If you are presenting your poster within a poster tour, you will be required to join the whole tour, as it is at the discretion of the chairpersons as to when your poster will be visited and discussed by the group.